Baking Soda Mix 100 grams of baking soda in a cup of water. The water must be boiling when you make the mixture. Put the mixture in a spray bottle and spray the tiles. As in the previous process. Tip: let it rest for at least 20 minutes. Scrub the surface with a brush. It would be best to rub until the black spots completely disappear from the tiles.
Clean the Area with Water and Detergent
Baking soda and vinegar are perfect for removing bathroom scales. And not just for removing the tartar. You don’t even need water to make the solution. The uncertainty you’re wondering how to get clear of mold with vinegar and baking soda, check out these steps:
- Add one tablespoon of baking soda and some vinegar or white vinegar and baking soda in a bowl.
- Let the reaction foam arise from the mixture of the two.
- Use the resulting paste and rub the areas with calculus with a sponge.
- Leave the paste on for 20 minutes.
- After a while, use a damp cloth to wipe off it and vinegar remains.
- How do I clean the washing machine with vinegar and it?
One of the appliances you will appreciate the most when cleaning and sanitizing is the washing machine. You can use scorching soda and vinegar together or separately. We describe how:
Baking Soda With Vinegar
Block up the washing machine with hot water and add a cup of white vinegar. Do a complete wash. In the end, the washing machine is spotless and disinfected with it.
The process is identical to vinegar: you need to fill the washing machine with hot water and add a cup of baking soda. Then run a full wash and let it finish. Finally, I did another wash, but this time without the addition of baking soda.
If you still have doubts about cleaning your washing machine, you can read our complete guide to washing the washing machine.
Simply Clean Floors with Vinegar and Baking Beverage
Cleaning the floor with vinegar is one of the easiest things—just combination semi a mug of white vinegar in a bucket filled with warm water. After laying the cloth all over the floor, be sure to leave the area open to be well-ventilated and not damp.
Regarding Sodium Bicarbonate, the same Procedure must be followed.
Tricks to clean the kitchen with boiling soda and vinegar
Baking soda and vinegar will also help you clean your kitchen, especially in areas that tend to get dirty, such as the counter and sink.
- Make a paste by mixing four tablespoons of baking soda and four tablespoons of water.
- Apply this paste to the different areas to be cleaned in the kitchen.
- After 20 minutes, rinse with water and then dry with a cloth.
- Then disinfect everything by cleaning it with water and vinegar.
- Clean the oven with baking soda and vinegar
The oven is one of the most complicated pieces of equipment to clean, as it is usually cleaned infrequently and dirt and residue from burned food accumulate. However, cleaning the oven with it and vinegar is still an easy, if tedious, task.
How do I Clean it with Baking Soda and Vinegar?
In a container, pour a little water and two tablespoons of baking soda until you get a homogeneous paste.
Remove all parts from the oven (grates, trays, etc.) and leave them in the water for 20 minutes. Once the dirt has softened, put the baking soda paste on it and spread it over the entire surface.
- Leave it on for a few hours.
- Remove the remains with a damp cloth.
- Once dry, spritz on a mixture of water and a dash of white vinegar to remove altogether the fat that’s still in the oven.
- I passed a damp cloth again to remove the residue.
- Benefits of cleaning your home with it and vinegar
Cleaning the house with it and vinegar has many advantages over other cleaning products. These are just a few:
- They are 100% natural products.
- They cheap and usually available in every household.
- And also straightforward to use, and you only need water to combine them into it /vinegar cleaning solution.
Vinegar is an EXCELLENT Antiseptic, and Baking Soda is a Great Bleach.
As you have seen, it and vinegar are perfect for cleaning all house parts. If you have extra questions about cleaning your home, visit our Home section for all the tips and tricks on how to order
Also Read: How to Plump Lips with Cinnamon Pepper